• Book of abstract
• Conference program now available - Last minute variations
• Materials Science and Technology in the European Scenario - Round table program
• Instruction for contributors here
• How to reach the conference site
Materials.it 2016 will be the first Italian National Conference on Materials Science and Technology. It will be held from December 12th to 16th, 2016 in Aci Castello, Sheraton Catania Hotel. This conference represents a great opportunity to gather the large community of scientists involved in materials science and related applications, working at Universities and Research Institutions. This first edition is promoted by the Physics and Chemistry Departments of the National Research Council of Italy, with the support of the Italian Institute of Technology, ENEA and by the CNISM and INSTM consortia.
• Special event: “the MATerials Common House – MATCH” workshop on roadmapping materials needs